REPORTS TO: Production Manager
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Mechanical Assembler is responsible for erecting metal building structures. This involves, but is not limited to, erecting walls, installing roof trusses, installing doors, cutting and installing insulation and drywall. Must be familiar with and comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools. Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Charge minimum 90% of worked hours to jobs
- Do not go over estimated hours on jobs
- Assemble metal buildings per instructions
- Maintain a neat, tidy and safe workplace
- Responsibly handle tools provided by REV
- Wear proper PPE as required at all times
- Submit weekly timesheets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Production Manager
- Performs all duties to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Safety and Human Resources Policy Manual
- Performs duties according to REV’s quality system procedures and work instructions
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL POSSESS:
- Minimum one (1) year experience with mechanical/building assembly
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read a tape measure (both standard and metric)
- Previous experience and knowledge of operating hand and power tools
- Comfortable working at heights and in outdoor conditions year-round
- Forklift, overhead crane, and picker truck experience are considered an asset
- Good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Well organized with stronger attention to detail
- Excellent safety record / safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
- Experience in an industrial capacity with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
LOCATION: Arlington, TX
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
WAGE / SALARY:
· Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Benefit Package
· 401(K) Program
· Opportunity to build a manufacturing facility and team from the ground up
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Via Indeed/Email
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume and cover letter for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV please visit our company website: www.revusacorp.com