The Materials Handler ensures any necessary materials can be moved and/or delivered safely and efficiently within the manufacturing facility.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Stocking received product, conducting physical inventories and coordinating materials for jobs, storing materials in appropriate areas
– Coordinate all materials for jobs to the job shelf
– Responsible for inventory storage organization as well as cleanliness
– Work with other departments to ensure effective and timely communication of information and material coordination
– Operate machinery such as forklifts
– Practice continuous improvement of materials management practices in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions
– Performs all duties to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Safety and Human Resources Policy Manuals, REV’s quality system policies and procedures
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned to meet REV`s goals and objectives
– High school diploma/GED equivalent
– Must have forklift experience
– Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs without restriction
– Ability to operate forklift
– Standing and walking for long periods of time
– Strong computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
– Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
– Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
– Collaborative team player with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
– Excellent safety record/safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
LOCATION: Arlington, TX
START DATE: As soon as possible
WORKING HOURS: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
WAGE / SALARY: Depending on experience
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV please visit our company website: www.revusacorp.com
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.